Showroom Sales Executive
David L Douglas is Scotland’s premier family-owned cabinet-maker specialising in the manufacture and installation of hand-crafted fitted-furniture including: kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, libraries, entertainment rooms and commissioned pieces of furniture.
We are looking to fill a new position in the company as a Showroom Sales Executive focussing on our partnership with AGA Cookers.
The new position will spearhead and lead the development of the AGA Retail Partnership within the business.
- Take ownership of the new AGA Retail Partnership implementation and integration within David L Douglas
- Work with the group marketing manager to develop and implement a tactical marketing plan
- Deliver the sales and revenue targets for the new business unit
- Work effectively with the senior management team; providing weekly and monthly reporting
- Assume responsibility for the organisation and visual look of the showroom (including being first point of contact for showroom visitors)
- Manage the administration requirements of the business unit (ordering and invoicing etc)
- Provide a wider support role to the parent business (fitted-furniture) when required
Please note full product training and support shall be provided.
The successful candidate will be a well organised, self-starter, who is able to work effectively as part of a wider team as well as on their own. They will be extremely personable and well-presented and an effective communicator – to both clients and colleagues alike.
A can-do, ‘roll-your-sleeves-up’ attitude will be crucial for this role.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working in a showroom sales or luxury, ‘high-end’ sales environment.
An interest in and passion for cooking and food would be desirable for this position.
Some out-of-office travel will be required therefore a driving licence would be advantageous.
The position is based at Cairneyhill Fife.
Hours of Work
Permanent – 20 hours per week, Wednesday to Saturday (with every fourth Saturday off).
£10 per hour plus a bonus for achieving target earnings may be applicable.
Interested candidates should email a coving letter together with CV to email@example.com